We have extensive experience in the exhibition industry and have provided food safety advisory services at ExCeL London, the NEC and Olympia at events such as:
- World Travel Market
- MCM Comic Con
- Grand Designs Live
- The Speciality and Fine Food Fair
- Cake and Bake
- Food Matters Live
- BBC Good Food
We can provide a full service to event organisers. This includes:
- The design and/or editing of event food safety documentation e.g.: operations guides, exhibitor forms, HACCP guidance, Temperature Monitoring Templates etc.
- Liaising with exhibitors prior to an event to assist them to comply with the relevant food safety legislative and event requirements.
- An onsite advisory service during event live days.
- A summary report after the event.
- Alternatively, although we do not recommend this, we can provide only components of the full service e.g. just the onsite advisory service and summary report.
Whether your event is large or small, whether you require 1, 2 or 20 food safety advisors for your event we will be happy to discuss your requirements and provide a quotation.
Through pre-event liaison work exhibitors can be helped to comply with the legislative, venue and event requirements and their expectations about what is and isn’t appropriate from a food safety perspective can be appropriately managed. It is our experience that it is always easier to deal with as much as possible before an event. This is preferable to getting bogged down in protracted discussions during an event when exhibitors are trying to engage with event visitors. It can also help to minimise the risk of a food poisoning outbreak.
Onsite advisory work at exhibitions is provided through our team of qualified and experienced environmental health officers. A summary report is always provided after each exhibition.